Mental Health Counseling
Mental health counseling is provided to clients dealing with a wide variety of mental health issues. We have particular specialty in helping clients with the following:
Our approach to mental health counseling is one of integration. Paying close attention to each clients needs, we tailor the counseling experience by drawing from many different theories and techniques. We are able to provide mental health counseling to clients who are residents of Washington State or Minnesota. Sessions may be attended online or in the office.
Consultation is for the purpose of helping clients process specific life events. Particular focus is given to teaching clients to be mindful of their past self, take care of their present self, and prepare for their future self. We have experience in providing consultation to clients who are dealing with many different life events. Here are a few of the more common ones:
- Recovering from religious trauma
- Exploring a new relationship structure
- Going through career change
- Dealing with pressure from family, community and culture
This service does not involve mental health counseling. We have the ability to meet with who have residence at any location. Consultation clients may have sessions online or in the office.
- 50 Minute Session $160
- 75 Minute Session $250
- Payment is due in full at the time of service.
- Accepted the forms of payment: Cash, Check, Credit/Debit Card.
- Mental Health Counseling services may qualify for out-of-network reimbursement from your insurance company. After payment has been received from the client, an insurance friendly receipt may be requested via email.
- Union Therapy reserves the right to provide limited time reduced fee sessions based on need and availability.
- Extended service hours may at times be available for an additional fee of $50.